As members of the Church we definitely believe in angels. Joseph Smith's visits with Moroni concerning the whereabouts of the gold plates is a great example.
But today, on the eve of game 6 between the Bronx Bombers (NY Yankees) and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, you have to ask yourself, do you believe in Angels? The Yankeees lead the series three games to two and are playing in NYC in the cold and rain. Will the spirit of Nick Adenhart, who was killed by a drunk driver after his first start this year on April 9th at the age of 22, be in attendance and guide some Angel hits over the fence? Or will some of the guys in Yankee pinstripes inexplicably miss a ground ball or swing at a pitch and miss by millimeters because of some unseen help from above? Do you believe in Angels?
Kimber-noodle-bucket does! On Thursday night she went to bed before game five was completed (Angels won 7-6 to force game six). Early Friday morning she woke up at 3 a.m. and mom went in to check on her. As mom tucked her in the following short conversation ensued.
Kimber asked, "Did the Angels win?"
Mom: Yes.
Kimber: Good!
Kimber-noodle-bucket believes in Angels and so should you!
Here's looking to a game seven with a trip to the World Series on the line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I believe in Angels. And I believe that the Angels will win the world series this year. I believe.
I was wondering if it was bad that I have been praying for the Angels to win.
I do believe in Angels. I am going to be praying hard the next couple of days.
I do believe in Angels. And it seems that we need some angels in the outfield. Or maybe in the batters box.
Post a Comment